Atlantis Rising: Monstrosities is an expansion for Atlantis Rising that offers three new scenarios for play: Medusa Unleashed, The Harpies’ Lair, and Between Scylla & Charybdis. Players will find new content for every aspect of Atlantis Rising, from new misfortunes & councilors to four new mechanisms: monsters, allies, magic items, and locations. Also includes a new and improved solo mode.
Your home, the great city of Atlantis, is sinking. You must work together to construct a cosmic gate and save your people.
Atlantis Rising Play Mat
This vibrant, neoprene play mat depicts the flooded side of Atlantis. The play mat has space for the board resources making it both practical and great-looking on the table. The island of Atlantis is set up on the mat and removed rather than flipped as it floods. Watch the island vanish before. . . Show More >
Atlantis Rising Deluxe Components - PRE-ORDER
Enhance the look and feel of your copy of Atlantis Rising with these jaw-dropping component upgrades. The upgrade replaces the acrylic gems with uniquely shaped resin and metal resources and includes new wooden pieces and thematic, engraved dice. These deluxe components are a wonder to behold. . . Show More >
Atlantis Rising: Monstrosities - PREORDER
Atlantis still needs you! As Atlantis begins to sink, the cruel gods release hordes of monsters to impede your effort to save your civilization. With the aid of new allies, magic, and technology you must lead your people to safety. Can you still save Atlantis? Show More >
Atlantis Rising: Here There Be Monsters Promos - PRE-ORDER
Take your Atlantis Rising: Monstrosities expansion even further with these promotional items from the crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter! (Note: Monstrosities required for play.)Contents: Alternate sculpts of Ally meeples Alternate sculpts of Monster meeples 12 Arcane Flood misfortune cards. . . Show More >
Features & Components
Three expansion scenarios: - Medusa Unleashed, in which the gorgon Medusa turns Atlanteans to stone. Can you break her curse and recruit her to your side? - The Harpies’s Lair, in which three monstrous, birdlike creatures steal the resources and workers you need to build the Cosmic Gate. Can you defeat the Harpies and win back the treasures found in their lair? - Between Scylla & Charybdis, in which the monsters that have long doomed sailors leave their narrow straight and terrorize the shores of Atlantis. Can you satisfy their hunger and calm the waters surrounding the isle?
- 27 wooden player pieces (12 allies, 2 bots, 1 solo player marker, and extra Atlantean followers in green, orange, purple, and navy)
- 6 wooden monster pieces (1 Medusa, 3 harpies, 1 Scylla, and 1 Charybdis)
- 16 reference boards (12 allies, 3 monster scenarios, and 1 for solo play)
- 5 double-sided councilor player boards
- 6 location tiles
- 14 cosmic gate tiles
- 20 petrification tokens, 10 double-sided resource multiplier tokens, 7 treasure tokens, 5 magic item tokens
- 0 standard-American/bridge-sized cards (38 misfortune cards including 5 omens, 17 library cards including 5 wonders, 5 magic items)
- 15 tarot-sized cards (holograms 10 mini-sized 43x67mm cards (6 spirits and 4 potions)
- 1 rulebook.